Dealing effectively with cultural differences in a professional working environment
In one day, learn to effectively deal with cultural differences between you and your foreign business partners or colleagues during the workshop Dealing effectively with cultural differences in a professional working environment organised by Akteos Netherlands. This workshop provides you with tools to be more successful in an international working environment.
An important step in the process towards professional and effective business dealings with your international contacts and colleagues is to identify, interpret and respond to cultural differences. We help you achieve this through discussions of the following themes:
1. How cultural differences impact our working environment
Creating awareness about how our cultural background influences how we collaborate and compete.
2. How we perceive and interpret each other’s behaviour
Understanding how our values influence our behaviour.
3. How we can assess cultural differences
Understanding our diverse professional behaviours.
4. How to identify similarities in the cultures we work with
Finding common ground.
5. How our cultural differences influence our working and management style
Understanding our different approach to important professional matters such as: time management, leadership and communication.
6. How we build bridges between our diverse cultures
Creating an atmosphere of respect and trust in our professional environment.
Time: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Price: €750, including organic lunch
Location: Akteos Netherlands, Weerdestein 21, 1083 GA Amsterdam
T: +31 20 8802090
Yes, I am interested. Keep me updated!